Aims & Scope
The «Food Science and Technology» edition opens possibility of association of variou s categories of readers with scientists, teachers, students and experts in the field of nutriciology, production, storage, use of foodstuff, safety control, etc.
The main scientific directions of publication:
- Nutriciology, dietology, problems of nutrtion;
- Bioprocesses, biotechnology of food products, BAS;
- Chemistry of food products and materials. New raw materials;
- Technology and safety of food products;
- Ecology and environmental protection in the aspect of food production
- Perfume and cosmetic products: ingredients, recipes, innovations and technologies
Applications to problems in both developed and less-developed countries are welcomed. Articles need to make a significant contribution to the theoretical and /or methodological literature on the subject and contain a strong scientific component.